Job Closing Date : Friday June 11, 2021
How to Apply:
• Purchase and complete your application at www.iosolutions.com
• Submit all supporting documentation
• Complete your application by Friday, June 11, 2021 at 2:00 PM!
Police Officer Minimum Requirements:
$25.00 non-refundable application processing fee
U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Resident Status
High School Diploma or GED
• One of the following;
1) Successful completion of at least 30 semester hours (or their equivalent in quarter or trimester hours) of credit from an accredited college or university (copy of official transcripts due at deadline)
2) At least 12 months of active service in any branch of the United States military (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, or Coast Guard) with an honorable discharge or medical discharge;
Valid Driver’s License
21 to under 35 years of age as of test date (7/10/2021) unless otherwise exempt by Statute
Orientation and Testing Information:
Candidates must attend the mandatory orientation and written examination on Saturday, July 10. 2021. Exact details will be provided to those eligible to test. All portions of the testing process are mandatory. Failure to attend and successfully complete any portion of the process will result in elimination from employment consideration.
Please contact IOS Recruitment at (800)-343-HIRE or email@example.com with questions regarding the application, required documents or testing BEFORE the application deadline date.
The Village of Westchester is an equal opportunity employer.